Thread: 19" on 6th gen. Accord

wickedsun1980

19" on 6th gen. Accord

Having a serious problem here. I was told that 19X8 wheels with 225/35r19 would not fit on a 2001 4 cyl. Accord coupe. Anyone out there got the same car with 19's or know for a fact that they will fit without camber kit? Please help me out here because this is getting annoying as hell and I'm about to scream. ::cry::

papajohn
    I know that almost everyone on here who runs 19"'s runs a 225/35/19 size tire so whoever told that they wouldnt fit doesnt know what there talking about

yea but i think they might got 7.5 i think the 8 might be too wide... not positive though

Felony
    I know 8 is not too wide on 5th gen that is the width on my but mine are only 17" tall

wickedsun1980
    Quote Originally Posted by higabyte
    yea but i think they might got 7.5 i think the 8 might be too wide... not positive though
    that's what everyone has told me..."They should fit" but should is not good enough for me to buy. lol

papajohn
    well if there 17" thats gonna matter, and being a 5th gen matters too so that doesnt really help wickedsun much but higa is right i think most people who run 19"'s also run 7.5" width rims

wickedsun1980
    Konig told me that they would fit too but I might just go with 18's and drop it.The whole reason I was getting 19's was that my front end was to low but I'm getting a new front end put on and it's considerably shorter than my old one. Therefore I can drop it again and not fear for the life of my front evertime I hit a bump to hard.Thank god for urethane. Thanks with the help everyone. Greatly appreciated.

GhettoBuddha
    Depends on the offset of the rims too.

accord02
    I used 225/35/19 in my 19 X 8 wheels for accord sedan 2002, and there is no problem until now. Btw i lowered my car and i don't use camber kit

Thread Information