Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DIY: 5 lug conversion

AT Newbie
    This write up is perfect but I have a few questions, will 18x8.5 +25 offset wheels fit with or with out spacers with 225/40 tires on with the 5 lug swap and would it still be able to be lowered and I wouldn't mind rolling the fenders a little bit

you may call me ALLAN kuyaalland's Avatar
    hey guys, im pretty sure no ones really active on this site but i updated first page with current setup.
    im still gaining traffic to the site for this thread so that should be good for us lol.
    hit me up on facebook or hondasociety. miss you guys if any of you are still out there.

My Build Thread Here
    CD Squad #219
    AccordTuner ROTM June '10/February '11

We here, bro. The issue is: these cars are 21 years old now (the newest 5th gens, which most people modded). 99.9999999% of them have rusted off the road. My guess is Ryan slings this site within the next year and puts those few bucks/month toward beer. That's what I'd do haha. Can't believe I've been here for 11 years. A year longer if you count my first username. What an awesome resource and great group of people.

Do you still have that car, Allan? We can't keep cars from that era very long here in the rust belt.

you may call me ALLAN kuyaalland's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vaginactrl View Post
    We here, bro. The issue is: these cars are 21 years old now (the newest 5th gens, which most people modded). 99.9999999% of them have rusted off the road. My guess is Ryan slings this site within the next year and puts those few bucks/month toward beer. That's what I'd do haha. Can't believe I've been here for 11 years. A year longer if you count my first username. What an awesome resource and great group of people.

Do you still have that car, Allan? We can't keep cars from that era very long here in the rust belt.
    Yeah man! I still have the car. Its got a full Mugen replica lip kit including the jtc Mugen lip. And I updated the first page of this thread with my new brake setup for anyone trying to do this conversion with an oem big brake upgrade.

It's good to hear from you. It's been a while. I guess I better save the info in this thread just incase people try to look it up again if the site goes down.

My Build Thread Here
    CD Squad #219
    AccordTuner ROTM June '10/February '11

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information