Page 31 of 45 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: I drink v8: 94 accord (aka Mya)

Quote Originally Posted by bedlam View Post
    would it be that hard to sell? for what you paid at least?
    Really hard to say but now would be the best time to try since its tax season. Ima send it off 1st & see what Dan quotes me. If its less than the $600 we previously discussed then I'm good. $600 still isnt bad but not what I want to spend right now since it was unplanned.

3" in & out. Not sure if i wanna straight pipe it after the cat or throw on a Manaflow or Vibrant straight thru muffler w/ it. I guess i'll see how loud it is w/ just the cat since its not alot of work to put a muffler on if need be. Looking into an e-cutout as well & possibly the kteller 3" exhaust kit.

Apexi fel-pro & also deleted the pcv. No more smokey. Cant believe that was the prob for the longest & i assumed it was my valve seals.

Ahh. So clean

Honda wanted almost $7each for the grommets. That's $56, smh. I like OEM but damn that for some lil rubber pieces. Got that gasket kit for $28 @ Bap Geon jic y'all have 1 around you.

holy shit your head is GLEAMING!

Quote Originally Posted by Smeee View Post
    Brother just can't keep it in da pants...

Quote Originally Posted by bedlam View Post
    holy shit your head is GLEAMING!
    LOL @ the cat!!!!! Yeah its clean. Dont know how but it is.

So i had this idea yesterday & out of all the ideas i come up w/ this is the 1st time i actually had the motivation to make it live. Right now this is just a rough draft. Introducing the CF galley cover.

Now, there's a local metal shop that i know does great work so ima talk to them about making me 2 galley covers out of 3/16 metal. From there i'll take 1 & polish the hell out of it then ingrave something on it & the other i'll wrap in CF. Who knows, this might even turn into a patent pending product.

Your thoughts?

Yo u need that cat to keep the car on the street? I just didn't know how it would affect the performance. I reckon i 'need' one to have it on the street but i ditched all 3 of em , only issue is finding a 'friend' with some power.

oh and I <3 bap geon, used to hit it up all the time for subbie parts, and even more so for honda parts when i couldn't get em at Autozone or Advanced.

and the cf cover looks good buuuut the plugs would cover it up for the most part, right?
    Love, it makes the world go round.
    God is love.
    God, he makes the world go round.
    Jesus Christ died so that I might live, whatta friend

ive never seen that exhaust cat thing part before. cool. yea i bet that cf look wont look bad.

94EXcoupe (gone) / 07SEsedan - DD / 02IS - Fun

Yo u need that cat to keep the car on the street? I just didn't know how it would affect the performance. I reckon i 'need' one to have it on the street but i ditched all 3 of em , only issue is finding a 'friend' with some power.

oh and I <3 bap geon, used to hit it up all the time for subbie parts, and even more so for honda parts when i couldn't get em at Autozone or Advanced.

and the cf cover looks good buuuut the plugs would cover it up for the most part, right?
    No you don't NEED a cat for the street but it is illegal. Meaning that if I cop ever decided to look & notice you could be ticketed. Youu also will not pass inspection @ some shops. I've been catless for YEARS so you should be good. I basically got it to save on gas mileage & surpress the exhaust sound some.

And yes Bap is the ish! They almost always are cheaper & have the parts I need in stock. Really the only supporting import shop round here.

The galley cover is covered mostly by the plug wires but idc honestly. You can still tell its there & its 1 of those dress up parts that add to & people ask, "That's cool. Where'd you get it from?"

Quote Originally Posted by htekken View Post
    ive never seen that exhaust cat thing part before. cool. yea i bet that cf look wont look bad.
    That cat is a high flow. They have OEM designs as well. Thanks about the galley cover. Not a needed item, just different & unique is what I was going for.

Alright so i was motivated yesterday w/ the 70 degree weather we had.

Blacked out the wheels (yay Roy!) Dont mind the center cap. Had an idea but not going thru w/ it. (No clear applied yet in these pics)

So after successfullydoing all 4, I mounted them & didnt like the look. I did all that work tho & was gonna make it happen. So i stepped back & studied the car. Noticed that the lip, rocker panels, & rear would make it pop if they were gloss black as well. So i taped up what needed to be, sanded, & painted. Loved the outcome!

While doing the painting on those parts, the UPS mans shows up & makes my day cause i knew what it was but didnt expect it to arrive so soon. And you better believe its true CF.

This is the old piece. Needs to be sanded & re-geled. You may cant tell that from the pic but it does have 3 long cracks @ the top & a bunch of small 1s. Didnt want to rework it so i just said ta hell w/ it

And my new baby

It is installed. Pics soon!

talk about some meaty rubber, what kinda tires u running? i dunno what bct is

definitely lookin forward to seeing the wheels w/the other parts painted
    God is love.

Lol. Remember that I have 17s up front & 18s rear. The wheel standing is the 18x9.5 wrapped in 235/40. Only way id go. BCT is Beijing Capitol Tyre. I bought the last 2 18s @ tread quarters when I got the xxrs. Just was pricing some tires & those pulled up. They discontiued that design so I only paid $80 each. Wanted to get matching 17s but they're hard to find & no shops have ever heard of that brand. I did however later on source some 225/45/17 on wheel max & they're the only site that carries em now. $105 each I believe. I love they're design to!

Today I'll be painting the mirrors & will prolly sand & reclear my cf door pillars & throw those back on.

ya ya i forgot, buuuuut still them BCT's look AGGRESSIVE!
    God is love.

And they are. Can't wait to test some front 1s out @ track this summer.

wadup man. question. with the competitions clutch stage 2. have u had any problems slipping the clutch? how much torque do you think u have put down?
    288whp

The clutch has hheld up for 2 years before it started slipping but its still good under normal driving right now. When I 1st installed the clutch was when I rebuilt it for boost. @ the time I was putting down 260whp, don't know the torque but it couldn't have been more then 220-240. The clutch has been slipping for about 5-6 months now in 3rd & 4th after 10psi. Not the clutches fault tho. I have to ride the clutch a bit taking off in 1st being its not tuned.

the wheels look DOPE! i think w your green and the cf accents, its gona look mean as hell!

new roof spoiler looks way better. tis meatier!

MOAAAR PICTAARAS!!

Brother just can't keep it in da pants...

Page 31 of 45 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread Information