Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Delta Camshaft

2show2furious
    just wanted to share.
    was at a light today, but before i got to the light i passed a turbo eclipse (heard the blow off valve).
    well just my luck i was just telling my girl (who was in the car) im not speeding kno more, ill save it for the track. but damn, me and the eclispe pull side by side at the red light........DAMN...lol
    i say to my girl, watch he wanna race, watch, but im not going to.
    light turns green, and like i said, i can just let off the clutch and the car will go, so it did. just off that i jumped like a car infront of him, but then i eased on it like normal, but i can heard him floor it, then shift and the blow off valve let loose. i started laughing at him. his car wasnt going no where and he really thought he was doing something. i was pissed i didnt smoke him right fast. just by looking at the way he took off i knew i could had left him by 2-3 cars.
    hey, but that turbo sure sounded good....lol
    cant wait til i get mines put it.
    hey, i still got the info for buidling a custom turbo if u guys want the info.
    just post ur email address and ill send it to u.
    peace.........Theo

AIRDUP
    cough..bullshit..cough

93LoProLX
    i'm sure that if you get a safc, you can adjust the fuel curve for idle to remove a great deal of that roughness you're feelin

AIRDUP
    Originally posted by 2show2furious
    just wanted to share.
    was at a light today, but before i got to the light i passed a turbo eclipse (heard the blow off valve).
    well just my luck i was just telling my girl (who was in the car) im not speeding kno more, ill save it for the track. but damn, me and the eclispe pull side by side at the red light........DAMN...lol
    i say to my girl, watch he wanna race, watch, but im not going to.
    light turns green, and like i said, i can just let off the clutch and the car will go, so it did. just off that i jumped like a car infront of him, but then i eased on it like normal, but i can heard him floor it, then shift and the blow off valve let loose. i started laughing at him. his car wasnt going no where and he really thought he was doing something. i was pissed i didnt smoke him right fast. just by looking at the way he took off i knew i could had left him by 2-3 cars.
    hey, but that turbo sure sounded good....lol
    cant wait til i get mines put it.
    hey, i still got the info for buidling a custom turbo if u guys want the info.
    just post ur email address and ill send it to u.
    peace.........Theo

why safc? just ask this guy what hes running to beat eclipses

2show2furious
    Originally posted by AIRDUP
    cough..bullshit..cough
    u can bs all u want, comments like that dont bother me....lol
    and for ur info, i already raced a turboed eclipse with other mods.
    ran fender to fender with it til 4th gear (we had to let it go, traffic).
    this was on my way to the nopi show in my area. i got 6 other people who witness it (including the driver of the eclipse).

hey, but im bullshiting

how bout i just say....

cough...hater....cough

AIRDUP
    haha me a hater? trust me homie i'm not hating on what you are driving. you did not beat a turbo eclipse with the modifications you have done,nor did you stay with a boosted eclipse with mods.i suppose you can pull on h22's too right? put your modifications down next thread please.

93LoProLX
    chill out, if somebody's a bad driver, it doesn't matter what their car is capable of. if you throw a bad driver in a fast car, they'll still get their ass beat, a good example of this is in a video floatin around of a guy in a z28 gettin his ass beat by a stock CL. run after run he got his ass beat and blamed it on everything imaginable except himself, and he was a really, really bad driver.

not to mention the gst's (if this was one) aren't that fast, an awd dsm turbo on the other hand ....

AIRDUP
    Originally posted by 93LoProLX
    chill out, if somebody's a bad driver, it doesn't matter what their car is capable of. if you throw a bad driver in a fast car, they'll still get their ass beat, a good example of this is in a video floatin around of a guy in a z28 gettin his ass beat by a stock CL. run after run he got his ass beat and blamed it on everything imaginable except himself, and he was a really, really bad driver.

not to mention the gst's (if this was one) aren't that fast, an awd dsm turbo on the other hand ....
    i understand what you are saying but there is no way he can pull on a eclipse turbo with his modifications.NO WAY. he prob passed him and revved at him and called out the victory. ohh well to each his own. his car is prob auto too i bet

2show2furious
    first of all if u read the post, i said i stayed fender to fender with the eclipse, second, what, all u think is that i have a cam.
    if u knew me like the other folks on 4th gen, u would kno.and if u read the first post about it, i never said i raced the other eclipse, i said i wished i did.
    and thank u 93lopro, how does it go
    a win is a win no matter what right....ok.
    if u read the post, i never said i won period. and it u read a thread i started when i got my internals done, i said
    "im not saying i can beat an eclipse, but i kno i can hang with it tell 4th gear."
    theres a few people on this thread that came from HS, that can vouch that i said that.
    this esclipse that i ran into the other day, it could off been the driver sucked, it could have been all he had was turbo and 35%tint, who knows, but by the way he took off from the light, i knew i could have jumped him a cars length.
    but it like this, im a start goin to the track next month, beleive i will post time slips, i have kno prob with that.
    all the cars i have raced have been on the street, o and i dont pull up to people and rev, i hate people that do that to me.

another street race for u, my father owns a 70 pontiac with 350 block and some more shit, dont kno to much about it, we stay talking trash to each other, finally we got out on the street together, from a roll, he could only leave me by a and half the door and he runs high 13's at the track.
    but like i said, i just dont have a cam, plus i dont have to post what i have learnt not to.
    o and dont hate if u got the same car, u could do the same shit. people who hate and have the same car piss me off.
    u must have an eclipse, because if u dont, u should get one.
    and damn......i was just starting to like this new site better then HS
    o and yeah, the eclipse prob was auto (one i ran into yesterday).
    but hey Air, nuffin but luv man.
    peace.
    Last edited by 2show2furious; July 20th, 2003 at 06:45 PM.

flooredaccord
    time out! lets restart his in the springer forum

OK guys... let's keep this discussion on topic alright? Otherwise it'll be locked and cleaned up...alrighty Ed? PM works wonders if you have a specific question...

This topic is talked about quite a bit but never really in depth and I think with Kentucky Accord's contributions among others, this thread has a lot of really useful info to others that might search for this info in the future...

So just from what I've seen... I guess that the only 4thgenners with reground cams are Kentucky Accord, Theo, me and 93Accord?

and 2 of you guys have Gude headpackages and one has a JG headpackage.... and then there's me...no headpackage...:( Blah!!!
    Last edited by ZigenBallZ; July 20th, 2003 at 06:59 PM.
    DC Sports rules!!!
    HKS drools...

RIP Lifsatrip7
    JDM F20A DOHC 2.0 Si

BLAH!!!!!!!! ::

2show2furious
    lol......thanks for breaken it down Zigen.....lol
    i still love the site. ;~

kentucky accord
    yeah and im still the fastest.....blah!

93LoProLX
    Originally posted by kentucky accord
    yeah and im still the fastest.....blah!
    yeah i guess you do have a slight edge, seeing as YOU HAVE NOTHING INSIDE THE DAMN THING : haha, i remember the first time i saw your car on hs
    ::

oh and the reason i mentioned the safc, was that my best friend has a teg with stage 2 crower cams, not as rough as stage 3's, still quite different from stock ... but anywayz it did mean that premium fuel became more of a necessity, and with the installation of the safc, he was able to tune everything so that the idle was real smooth

the sound is amazing though, even though i've never heard it on an accord, nice sound to listen to other than intake or exhaust

kentucky accord
    yeah its ugly but fun to drive

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information