PDA

View Full Version : alter bridge

jseter
August 11th, 2004, 02:02 PM
has anyone else been lucky enough to check out this new album?

it's ****ing mean

don't get me wrong i liked creed, moreso the old stuff, but now they have the original band back together, minus scott stapp, and got another guy that can REALLY sing

mark tremonti is finally able to open up on some wicked riffage like he's been itchin to do for years

give it a listen on www.vh1.com
then go buy it!

NINaudio
August 11th, 2004, 02:14 PM
I saw a commercial for it last night and it looked like it would be pretty good. So, it's like Creed only heavier with a better singer then?

jseter
August 12th, 2004, 01:55 PM
I saw a commercial for it last night and it looked like it would be pretty good. So, it's like Creed only heavier with a better singer then?

exactly

exrtuner
August 12th, 2004, 10:45 PM
i've heard em, but i wasnt aware it was creed minus the whiney bitch lead singer, they rock..... suprisingly

jseter
August 13th, 2004, 08:39 AM
i've heard em, but i wasnt aware it was creed minus the whiney bitch lead singer, they rock..... suprisingly

no not surprisingly
creed always rocked, scott stapp was just taking them in the wrong direction and limiting the rocking

jseter
August 17th, 2004, 07:27 PM
the more i listen the more i love it

this shit is rockin

anyone want an mp3 sample?
i can post one if there is enough demand

NINaudio
August 18th, 2004, 12:01 AM
yeah I do

rebels
August 18th, 2004, 04:51 PM
I've been a Creed fan for years. I remember when I got one of their CD's back my freshman year of high school and listened to it everyday.

honestly I like Creed better (with scott stapp), I think he can sing better but then I liek how this new guy can sing too. I was ready to make a thread but I already saw this one.. Creed was awesome.

jseter
August 19th, 2004, 09:21 PM
here's a sample of what's in my opinion the best song on the album

right click and save
http://www.angelfire.com/ga2/seter/wyw-sample.mp3

it's called Watch your words

BTW Alter Bridge debuts at #5 on the Billboard 200

rock on :rockon:

NINaudio
August 20th, 2004, 04:04 PM
It's pretty good. Does he sing like that on every song?