PDA

View Full Version : Lol

^ () ^
July 2nd, 2004, 08:58 PM
we've has so many new people lately that this is not that bad of an idea really.

I sell Nitrous Express n2o kits and i'm into the local street racing scene.

What do you do there?? Watch? Cause You dont' have fast or quick car.. Your New S/N = NXWANNABERACER!

cb7deathride
July 2nd, 2004, 09:25 PM
we've has so many new people lately that this is not that bad of an idea really.

What do you do there?? Watch? Cause You dont' have fast or quick car.. Your New S/N = NXWANNABERACER!
Your an idiot!

^ () ^
July 2nd, 2004, 09:44 PM

Your an idiot!

No, I'm just honest! And stop changing your font color like me.. You BrownNoser

blazin3gen
July 2nd, 2004, 10:11 PM
lol.... ahaha

cb7deathride
July 2nd, 2004, 10:40 PM

Your an idiot!

Brown Noser. Im not trying to suck up to anybody. But it did have the desired effect, you did notice the post.

^ () ^
July 2nd, 2004, 10:46 PM

Your an idiot!

Brown Noser. Im not trying to suck up to anybody. But it did have the desired effect, you did notice the post.

Then why are you changing your font color??? Then it's the same color I used.. What's next, the SIG? A B18?

cb7deathride
July 2nd, 2004, 11:39 PM

Your an idiot!

Then why are you changing your font color??? Then it's the same color I used.. What's next, the SIG? A B18?
Musta been before I was around, becuse ive never seen you post in white.

And you could only wish I would imitate you. **** B series too, by the way.

HostileJava
July 3rd, 2004, 01:19 PM
<-- Sits, back with a bottle of soda thinking this is much better then daytime tv.

ShitboxISfaster
July 3rd, 2004, 01:24 PM
<-- Sits, back with a bottle of soda thinking this is much better then daytime tv.
Hell yea. ::werd::
(grabs popcorn)..

Continue on....